I had the pleasure of interviewing Jessie Williams of The Groundswell Project, based in Australia, a few weeks ago. Jessie shares her poignant and beautiful story that demonstrates her passion to this project, which is working in a similar way to Before I Go Solutions.
Listen in below to find out:
- What is a deathie and are you one?
- How death can be a work of art
- Jessi’es own very poignant story of how she came to this work through the death of her baby Monty
- Why describing ourselves as ‘fighting cancer’ only perpetuates the battle – and what to do differently
- Difference between death and dying
- Can you be dying without suffering?
- What is suffering?
And discover the wise words from Jessie’s mum. Just half an hour, there are so many gems in here, so do listen and enjoy!
More like this:
Sorry, we couldn't find any similar posts. Please try a different search.