Further Reflections - Unique travel experiences .
Further Reflections is a podcast that brings together thinkers and innovators on social and spiritual themes. Subjects covered include environmental issues, sustainability, agriculture and permaculture, Shamanism, authentic relating and more. Jane is included in this podcast, with 7 other guests, reflecting on a unique travel experience.
Zestful Aging - with Nicole Christina
A different kind of interview, covering how avoidance of this subject is not working as well as it has done; grieving of pets; how a plan rarely goes according to plan, so what's the point; and how taking action now brings a sense of peace and control now; and your digital life - and much more!
Silver Tent Radio with Debra Sofia Magdalene.
Listen to Jane talking about positive aspects of death. Topics discussed include:
- whether your body is useful, or harmful, in organ donation
- what living wakes are
- what death cleaning is and when to start
and much more!
Breakfast With Erica - 12Radio
Listen to a fascinating conversation I had with Erica from Breakfast with Erica on 12radio. It starts about 16.25 in and you'll hear us discussing, amongst other things:
- why stories at family gatherings are so important for your living legacy, and how to do that in this digital age
- how laughing at life and death is so crucial
- the most common word used to describe talking about dying, death and grief
- what happens when one brave soul mentions the 'D' word
- why knowing what you want medically towards the end of your life is so important to get clear on now - before you really need to
Dessert Highland Discs with Laura Bruce
Those of you in the UK will probably know of the famous Desert Island Discs on BBC Radio 4; this radio show is similar in format but crucially (and perhaps essentially in the colder climes of a Highland island, PUDDING - ie dessert) - can be taken with you!
Find out what my pudding was, and the six songs that I would take with me too. Plus some more about where I came from, and how I got to do what I'm now doing.
Click on the link on the left to listen now.
Here's what one listener said: "That was just so immensely enjoyable and uplifting. You are a delightful talker..."
Death and Divorce
Inspiring podcast here where I'm interviewed by Nicola Beer of Pure Peace Coaching - focusing on the commonalities between death and divorce. http://www.purepeacecoaching.com/listen/