Breakfast With Erica - 12Radio
Listen to a fascinating conversation I had with Erica from Breakfast with Erica on 12radio. It starts about 16.25 in and you'll hear us discussing, amongst other things:
- why stories at family gatherings are so important for your living legacy, and how to do that in this digital age
- how laughing at life and death is so crucial
- the most common word used to describe talking about dying, death and grief
- what happens when one brave soul mentions the 'D' word
- why knowing what you want medically towards the end of your life is so important to get clear on now - before you really need to
Dessert Highland Discs with Laura Bruce
Those of you in the UK will probably know of the famous Desert Island Discs on BBC Radio 4; this radio show is similar in format but crucially (and perhaps essentially in the colder climes of a Highland island, PUDDING - ie dessert) - can be taken with you!
Find out what my pudding was, and the six songs that I would take with me too. Plus some more about where I came from, and how I got to do what I'm now doing.
Click on the link on the left to listen now.
Here's what one listener said: "That was just so immensely enjoyable and uplifting. You are a delightful talker..."
Death and Divorce
Inspiring podcast here where I'm interviewed by Nicola Beer of Pure Peace Coaching - focusing on the commonalities between death and divorce. http://www.purepeacecoaching.com/listen/