- why stories at family gatherings are so important for your living legacy, and how to do that in this digital age
- how laughing at life and death is so crucial
- the most common word used to describe talking about dying, death and grief
- what happens when one brave soul mentions the ‘D’ word
- why knowing what you want medically towards the end of your life is so important to get clear on now – before you really need to
Use the Before I Go Method to create your end-of-life-plan in 10 straightforward steps. Find out how it can stop you being overwhelmed, start you being organised, and ensure you get all your affairs in order forever.
Get your end-of-life plan done methodically, without leaving anything out. This is the resource that will enable you to get it finally done and dusted. Probably one of the most practical and loving things you can do for those you care about.
How prepared are you? Take the Before I Go quiz now to find out.