Five Easy Tips to Get Started on your End of Life Plan
Here are the 5 easy, end of life plan starting tips for you:
1) Use the PDF as a reminder of the key points that need to be in place for a good end of life plan. It is here for you. “The 8 Components of a Good End of Life Plan”
2) Pick a day and time that you will do one small thing, from one of the sections on the PDF, that moves you towards your journey of completing the process.
3) Choose something you would enjoy doing. Perhaps writing some notes on the back of a few old photos; sorting some items you might want to leave for people, or having a think about who could take care of your social media if you were no longer here.
4) Do it! - and then make an appointment with yourself in your diary for another step (no longer than a week away)
5) Celebrate yourself! Give yourself a pat on the back for having taken action!
Finally, remember Mark Twain's famous quote:
"The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking down complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable ones - and then starting on the first one."